A conversation with the Queen of Pakistan - Tahira Iqbal


Tahira Iqbal, 22 reached Germany on the 3rd of December 2008. Greeted at the airport, Tahira made her way with the Chaperons to the hotel. Her roommate Queen of Serbia 2008, met her.


It was a pleasure speaking to Tahira (Rani) her nickname, on the phone. She started with her usual "Hiya there, Are you okay?" accent and seemed a bit in a rush. As usual Tahira with her politeness told me that she would love to talk but had to go for a photoshoot and a television interview. She breifly told me that an international pageant is nothing like the Miss Pakistan World pageant as the contestants are very aloof and don't mingle that much. I smiled at her as I did let her know of it in advance. She also mentioned that the schedule has been hectic and that her roommate Miss Serbia (Queen of Serbia) does not speak a word of English, another thing I warned her about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment